We are always on the look out for amazing people to join our team
Custom Care Nursing is always looking for good, experienced, kind, hardworking and reliable staff – across New Zealand. From Stewart Island to the Cape and every place in between.
The work ranges from casual through to full time permanent positions. It can often fit around other commitments such as study, family and other part time work.
A copy of your CV is required, and we also need you to complete two documents - Application form and the Police Vetting form (we Police Check everyone who works with us). Once completed they can be emailed to us. Alternatively complete them all online.
If we think you are suitable then we will contact you and together we would complete an interview.
We also have a recruitment Facebook Group, which has posts offering work across New Zealand and could be of interest to you.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 0508 687 737.
Benefits of working with us:
- Opportunities to enhance your work experience and CV,
- Opportunities to gain NZQA approved qualifications in the Health Sector,
- In-house training is provided,
- Flexible hours that fit in with other commitments,
- Friendly team environment,
- All employees are treated equally and ethically,
- Excellent starting rate,
- We care about our employees.